Makes: 10 servings
Time: less than 15 minutes
Materials: cutting board, glass jar, blender
2 cups coconut water or regular filtered water
2 cups fresh pineapple or papaya
1/4 pound spinach, kale, callaloo, and/or mustard greens
1 handful parsley or cilantro
1 medium sweet pepper
Stevia to taste (or raw sugar)
1/4 cup each of any fresh or dried herbs such as basil, mint, raspberry leaf, or oregano
Enough water to make 1/2 gallon of drink
1. Blend coconut water and pineapple in blender.
2. Pour blended ingredients into a glass jar, leaving 1 cup liquid in the blender.
3. Blend other ingredients. Add to pineapple mixture.
4. Drink some of your drink immediately and keep the rest refrigerated and covered well.
5. Drink all within 24 hours.
Make in small amounts. Drink 12-16 oz per day. Make sure not to drink more than the recommended amount.